Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Sale!!

In celebration of Valentine's Day this year, I am celebrating the color RED and Eastern Red Cedar by having a 20 percent off sale on all the Red Cedar items in my shop.  
Sale starts January 14 and ends February 14!!

Here are some of the items I have hand-crafted out of Eastern Red Cedar:


Reversible Red Cedar Serving Board

Can be used for a cutting board or server

Removable Handles also reversible                                                         


All of my log candle holders include beeswax candles I hand-pour using 100 % pure local area beeswax.

Hand-turned vessels from one solid piece of Red Cedar.  These goblets will make someone the perfect gift for Valentine's Day!!

Eastern Red Cedar Hand-Turned Goblets
Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: